I'm getting error on the site after i deployed the ExCM solution on my web application. I've installed and deployed the ExCM solution successfully without any error during installation or deployment. But, the sharepoint site is not working after the deployment. It generates unexpected error.
I've done the following:
- Created application.
- Extended application to internet zone
- Configured FBA on my site added configuration to web.config of site and Central Admin.
- Updated authenticated method to forms
- Assign full control to FBA administartor
- Added Alternate Access Mapping. >>>> Site is working fine until this stage.
- Installed & Deployed ExCM
Please let me know if you think i'm doing anything wrong.
InfoStrata Solutions Ltd.