I'm getting error on the site after i deployed the ExCM solution on my web application. I've installed and deployed the ExCM solution successfully without any error during installation or deployment. But, the sharepoint site is not working after the deployment. It generates unexpected error.
I've done the following:
- Created application.
- Extended application to internet zone
- Configured FBA on my site added configuration to web.config of site and Central Admin.
- Updated authenticated method to forms
- Assign full control to FBA administartor
- Added Alternate Access Mapping. >>>> Site is working fine until this stage.
- Installed & Deployed ExCM
Please let me know if you think i'm doing anything wrong.
InfoStrata Solutions Ltd.
The next step would be to turn off SharePoint's friendly error message feature to see if you can obtain the error details...
(Turn off SharePoint's Friendly Error Messages
The most common error we encounter is the following resource issue which is caused by a permissions issue during deployment...
(ExCM Resource File Error)
Thanks Jeremy. I was facing the ExCM resource file error.
Thanks for your response.